Salon Austin goes Organic
Organic is not a FAD to us. We've been doing organic hair treatments since 2004!
No ammonia. No parabens, No plastics, No sulfates, No animal products, No animal testing, No fumes. No burn or itch. No damage. No Banding. No Hot Roots. No Brassing. Just unrivalled color and healthier hair.
Herb UK Statement on Wheat and Soy in their Products:
Organic Color Systems does contain both wheat protein and Soya derivatives. These are not absorbed through the skin and in our opinion will not cause any issues with an internal food allergy. However as with ALL medical questions we advise that the customer seeks the advice of a health care professional.
Organic Color Systems:
Better than any ammonia-based hair color. And without all the unpleasant side effects.
The permanent hair color products are only available to professional hair salons. The Organic Color Systems' range consists of colors, concentrates, lighteners and activators plus a range of salon-only hair care products that you can use with the color range to repair damaged hair.
- No ammonia (or ammonia substitutes) therefore no damage to the hair.
- No animal testing or animal products
- No parabens
- No plastics
- No SLS
- No Thioglycolates
- Achieve rich, vibrant natural colors including reds and coppers that do not fade or yellow.
- Semi, demi or permanent results
- Superior grey coverage and cleaner blondes
- Create permanent or semi-permanent.
- Lighten up to four levels without damage.
- No more itchy scalps, stinging or staining.
- No toxic odors in the salon.
- No ammonia gas to be inhaled.
- Visit the Organic Colour Systems website for more information
No more dull, mousy, grey hair